Kinoiwa ' s Dairieesss

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Welcome to my blog. Thanks guys. always have a nice day. Insyaallah.. Your life become more better.. ok ? Good Luck Guys ! Love You *Flying kiss*


owner

Contact Me

credits
11:59 PM | 0 Cloud(s)

My writing to me is all about escaping my problems
When I’m writing, it’s a fantasy, my fantasy
But without my writing, who am I?

I’m just a girl with crazy dreams
Dreams I need to fulfill but it will never happen
I’m just average, nothing special about me

But when I write, no one can stop me
No one can tell me that it can never happen
It’s all me, myself and I

There is a secret I hide when I write,
One that I reveal in my writing but no one notices
Only a few know the truth
And I plan to keep it that way
Now and forever . .. 




0 Comments:


Post a Comment